MONTHLY HABIT TRACKER
This Monthly Habit Tracker will help you stay on top of your goals for the month!
If you’re trying to create healthier habits for yourself (even if you’re at a stage of motherhood where that just means remembering to eat three meals a day and stay hydrated!) this handy sticker will help you stay on track!
HOW TO USE
This sticker was designed to fit my B5 planner, but will fit any notebook/planner A5 and larger.
Print the file on sticker paper (I use gloss) in A4 size, “Actual Size” (NOT “Scale to Fit”). Some printer settings let you pick the type of paper you are printing on, if yours does: choose “label” paper.
Cut out along the outer edge of the border and carefully stick on the page of your planner.
This is a digital product, no physical item will be posted to you.
NOTE: This file has a limit of THREE downloads after your purchase, please make sure you save it on your computer so you can easily access it in the future!
This digital product is available in PDF format. To open this file you will need Adobe Reader.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
- To open the PDF you will need Adobe Reader
- Colour printer
- A4 adhesive paper suitable for your type of printer (available from your local office supplies store or online)
TERMS & DISCLAIMER
- This is a digital file for you to download and print at home (not a physical product).
- Colours may slightly vary between the screen and the printed item.
- This product is for personal use only, not to be shared, re-distributed, or used for commercial purposes.
- © The Sane Mum 2020